Even today I mostly draw first – often sketching something before turning it into a painting and always have some drawing material and a visual diary – something so good about quietly sitting and sketching – the image is much more embedded in your brain than it will ever be by taking a photograph. It engages all the senses as well – sound, the temperature, whether there are ants biting your bottom and so on!
- Like no other August! August 2020 August 3, 2020
- Art renewal after shutdown…..July 2020 June 29, 2020
- Art Classes and Workshops June 8, 2020
- New World (Opening up!) Newsletter No 8 22 May 2020 May 22, 2020
- New World (beginning) Newsletter No 7 4 May 2020 May 4, 2020
Framed Painting of Poppies